Request For Quotation
Town of Grimshaw
The Town of Grimshaw is accepting quotations from qualified contractors to supply an annual Herbicide Application (up to 28 hectares) in various areas throughout the town for a three year period starting June, 2019 to June, 2021.
Sealed quotations marked “Herbicide Application” will be received by the Town of Grimshaw until 4:00 p.m. October 31, 2018.
All quotations must be provided for a three year period.
Town of Grimshaw
Attention: Tracy Halerewich, Director of Community Services
Grimshaw, Alberta T0H 1W0
Phone: (780) 332-4005 ext.03 / email : firstname.lastname@example.org / fax : 780-332-2213
The work involved includes the application of weed control herbicide to all Parks, Ball Diamonds, open space land and the Grimshaw WI Cemetery for the control of both noxious and non-noxious weeds. Herbicide Application - Scope of Work packages are available for pick up at the town office.
Weed Control Requirements:
· The contractor shall place signs that are visible in size along the perimeter of the areas that have been sprayed and remove them once the work has been completed.
· The application of herbicide shall be 100 percent guaranteed and the contractor shall provide as many re-applications and touch-ups as may be required to ensure for a 100 percent guarantee.
· The contractor will provide an outline of the chemicals used for both weed and round up vegetation control.
The successful contractor must provide the following:
· Proof of applicators license
· Proof of WCB coverage
· Proof of General Liability Insurance in the amount of at least $2,000,000.
· Purchase a Town of Grimshaw business license
The Town of Grimshaw reserves the right to reject any or all quotes or to accept the quote deemed to be most favorable in the interest of the Town.