Town of Grimshaw
Financial Administrative Clerk/Receptionist
Town of Grimshaw is looking to fill the position of Financial Administrative Clerk/Receptionist, who, under the direction of the Director of Finance & Municipal Secretary, will primarily be responsible to prepare, review, and/or edit various forms relating to cash receipting. This position will manage and administer inbound and outbound mail. This role will also act as a first point of contact and provide general information to staff, clients, and the public. The Administrative Clerk/Receptionist must possess the following:
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to adapt to new technology
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs(including Word, Excel)
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills
- Degree or diploma in administration, business, or a related field or one year of experience in a related industry
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment
- Valid driver's License
Town of Grimshaw offers competitive compensation and career advancement opportunities.
Qualified applicants should contact Director of Finance & Municipal Secretary at: 780-332-4626, or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for this job posting is February 28, 2018.
All applicants are thanked for their interest, and advised that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.